Friday, October 26, 2007

I am sick...

Well I'm sick. That achy all over, stomach queasy, feel like you have been hit by a truck sick. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal I would just sleep it off...however, I have come to realize being sick takes on a new meaning when you have kids. One being that I am here at work because I have been taking too many sick days for Gabi's many many Dr. appointments! Poor little Gabi just wants to play and for me to love her...:(

SO far Gabi is not sick and I hope to keep it that way. It is hard though to remember not to kiss her!!!!

This weekend was NOT the time to get sick we have a lot going on! Let's hope I feel better tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

JenW said...

is this your "third thing" in a series of yucky things? hope you feel better!

JenW said...

hope you are feeling better annie, there is yuckiness going around...just make sure you don't have strep! good luck, dealing with kids and being sick, is SO hard! feel better!!!

Laurel said...

I know what you are going through (or I guess went through by now) isn't the flu going around a little early this year?