
Gabi is sporting what I call the whale spout hairdo. Liz if you are reading this...I still want to come over and make bows...I just caved and bought some but I still want more:) Yes her hair is messy but this was as good as I could do with a squirmy little girl. Enjoy.
4 comments:
You just say when and I will clear my schedule. I have all kinds of fun ribbon.... I also have a new obession, it is called Matilda Jane... I will have to show you, it makes me want a little girl really bad.
she is ADORABLE! the little whale spout is the perfect look for her. those big brown eyes of hers are just beautiful...and look at all those teeth!
She's cute. Thanks for updating, and sorry for badgering.
Happy Birthday sweet, beautiful, one-year-old Gabi. You are absolutele adorable and we love you, we love you, we love you!
Post a Comment