Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Gabi!

Here are some pictures of the fun time we had! Happy First Birthday Gabi! WE LOVE YOU!









5 comments:

Mix Family said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Gabi!! How fun!

Carianne said...

Happy Birthday Gabi! I love the birthday present of plastic food and dishes. When I was a kid this was my all time favorite toy. In fact, I still love playing with fake food and silverware with my kids at school. Its crazy some of the foods they cook up for me to eat. Ice cream with ketchup...yum!

Jenny Lynn said...

She is so gorgeous, just like her mommy :) Happy Birthday Gabi!

Missy said...

Just found your blog! Yay! Happy Birthday to Gabi and to you too next week:)

Shellee said...

Happy Birthday Little one... She is such a beatuiful little girl! Now you can start the count-down until she gets to go to nursery.
I love her whale spout and I just watched her video of her walking. I love the close-up of her face, she's too cute for words!