She's so happy! Does that mean she's really patriotic? I love seeing her run around at church! Probably not as fun for you, but at least she's cute!
Very cute. Yes they could pass for either holiday. Love the angles on the shots too,
That last picture looks like she's waving on a float in a parade, like a Little Miss America, just foreshadowing of what's to come, maybe. She is so cute! I love when babies love America!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's so happy! Does that mean she's really patriotic? I love seeing her run around at church! Probably not as fun for you, but at least she's cute!
Very cute. Yes they could pass for either holiday. Love the angles on the shots too,
That last picture looks like she's waving on a float in a parade, like a Little Miss America, just foreshadowing of what's to come, maybe. She is so cute! I love when babies love America!
Post a Comment