Some of you may or may not remember seeing School House Rock on Saturday mornings. Good times... Anyway, Jack and I made an impulse buy (surprise surprise) the other day and bought the 30th anniversary DVD. We had fun watching it, and since I can remember pretty much anything if it is set to music I had fun singing along.
Here is Jack's favorite...probably because we know a Lolly... LOL
He also said that we should change Gabi's name to.... Rafaella Gabriela Sarsaparilla
I like the song Mr Morton, among others. It's so cute... what can I say I am a hopeless romantic. LOL
3 comments:
Wow, my 8th grade english teacher made sure that we watched the adverb song. . . I'm pretty sure that we sang it in class for weeks.
I only heard random episodes of these, but I completely agree that setting this kind of info to music is extremely helpful.
I believe it was one of these that taught me the pre-amble.
I always wondered where my friend's name came from. Here's the site: http://knudsenclan.blogspot.com/
Thanks for making me less ignorant!
Post a Comment