Wednesday, February 11, 2009

favorite things....

Every so often I thought I would post some of my favorite things just because...

So we start today with the ever popular

Jewelry. YAY!

This little treasure is an antique or a vintage ring (I don't have an exact date)I have always wanted a blue ring and this one is soo girly I love it!. Plus it goes great with some bands you could wear it as an e-ring if you wanted. If the stone looks a little worn, that is because it is! But I adore that color blue...isn't it dreamy.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE it! What a beautiful ring. Vintage is awesome.

***LIZ*** said...

So where can I get this? I love it! Have you seen the new tiffany rings, they are oversized emerald cut semi precious stones, in purple, green etc. And they aren't even that horrendiously priced ($800, but that isn't bad for Tiffany).

Annie said...

Sorry Girly...I have not seen another like it. I found it at an antiques store in south scottsdale. Yes I have seen those tiff rings and as a fellow Emerald cut lover I was DROOLING! I like the Smokey topaz. But $800 for sterling silver phooie I don't think so! It's still pretty though!