So.. I don't have the amount of before and after pics I wanted mostly because the house is in shambles there is a lot of leftover trash and junk and cleaning we need to do even to move our own stuff in but here is a peek. :) I promise to get some better pics as we move stuff in. I won't bore you with the details of everything we had done, let's just say that this house wasn't as easy as pick new flooring, install and paint walls. :) Thanks to everyone who helped out, we love you!
The wood flooring is showing up a lot more red than it is in real life. It is an American Walnut and our carpet is a brown and sand color low frieze carpet.
I LOVE the wood floors! They look awesome. Your carpet looks really nice too...reminds me of our carpets before we had kids:) What a cute house you have!
I really, really like the flooring, but have to say you messed up not keeping that coral colored wall. One day, you're gonna look back at that picture and think, "This is the wall where we could've posted all of our flamingo artwork."
LOVE what you've done with the place! congrats on getting a house and on making it look elegant. the floors are classic and the walls/carpet compliment it perfectly. what a wonderful set of digs for you guys!
5 comments:
I LOVE the wood floors! They look awesome. Your carpet looks really nice too...reminds me of our carpets before we had kids:) What a cute house you have!
looks so pretty! i can't wait to see more pics...
I really, really like the flooring, but have to say you messed up not keeping that coral colored wall. One day, you're gonna look back at that picture and think, "This is the wall where we could've posted all of our flamingo artwork."
your house is really cute! it turned out nice!
LOVE what you've done with the place! congrats on getting a house and on making it look elegant. the floors are classic and the walls/carpet compliment it perfectly. what a wonderful set of digs for you guys!
Post a Comment