This post is a little late. Sorry! A few weekends ago we went to the Botanical Gardens. It was a quickly planned trip but, Gabi had fun. She had recently learned how to say "butterfly" on her own, and we decided to go see some for real at the Butterfly exhibit. Enjoy!
Madame butterfly
Gabi is saying "OOH Pretty!" to the butterfly's and flowers.
Here are some picture of the great glass sculptures, more butterfly pictures, and some desert flowers.
She sounds so cute! We've been wanting to go see the butterflies but haven't made it yet! Sammy started singing & waving to Gabi and the butterflies as I read the post.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Gabi with a butterfly on her nose! So cute! Our blog address is www.squawkes.com/wordpress.
She sounds so cute! We've been wanting to go see the butterflies but haven't made it yet! Sammy started singing & waving to Gabi and the butterflies as I read the post.
Post a Comment