I was grateful to see my brother this weekend, via the TV! LOL. He plays with the Orchestra at Temple Square and we got to see quick glimpses of him during the First Presidency's broadcast today! Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!
That's awesome your brother played at the First Presidency Christmas broadcast! In my opinion that's 1,0000000 times better than the Grammy's or anything like that! And oh my gosh! Congratulations on Baby #2! That's very exciting! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! (:
3 comments:
That's awesome your brother played at the First Presidency Christmas broadcast! In my opinion that's 1,0000000 times better than the Grammy's or anything like that! And oh my gosh! Congratulations on Baby #2! That's very exciting! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! (:
That's so cool!
And congrats on your pregnancy! so excited for you guys! :)
I did not know you had a blog!!!!! Yeah- another one for me to keep up with. I think Grateful Sunday is a great idea- I think I will copy you.
Post a Comment