Boy! We are very excited to be having our very own "set" of kiddos! Gabi is starting to get that she will be having a baby brother and that she will be a big sister. Lots of excitement down the road for us!
you will love having a boy! I don't really hesitate when Coop has dirt on his face and in his mouth and etc because he's a boy and that's what boys do...right??? I want to see some belly pics! I bet you're darling!!!
Can't wait to meet that darling grandson of ours and to see the look on Gabi's face when she meets him too! Happy, happy day! Love you all! --Magga, Gweema, etc :)
Yeah, I totally squealed when I read this post. I think I may have known you were having a boy, but I'd forgotten and now I'm all giddy again.
Ohmgosh, I'm so excited for you that I want to scream (for joy, of course)! Remind me when you're due. And I'm with Steph - I want to see a belly shot. I'll bet you're freaking adorable!
11 comments:
Hooray! That is exciting! One of each :)
A boy! Boys are so much fun. You'll love it. Congratulations guys!
oh that is so cool. how fun for you guys to be having the opposite! :0)
you will love having a boy! I don't really hesitate when Coop has dirt on his face and in his mouth and etc because he's a boy and that's what boys do...right??? I want to see some belly pics! I bet you're darling!!!
Oh I agree- boys are so fun! It's great that you get one of each!
Boys rock! Congrats!
CONGRATS! How exciting! Yes boys are a blast!
boys are hot!!!! haha im just kidding!!! yeah so happy!!!
boys are hott!!!! haha im just kidding!!! yeah so happy
Can't wait to meet that darling grandson of ours and to see the look on Gabi's face when she meets him too! Happy, happy day! Love you all! --Magga, Gweema, etc :)
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I totally squealed when I read this post. I think I may have known you were having a boy, but I'd forgotten and now I'm all giddy again.
Ohmgosh, I'm so excited for you that I want to scream (for joy, of course)! Remind me when you're due. And I'm with Steph - I want to see a belly shot. I'll bet you're freaking adorable!
Post a Comment