Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day cookies!

This year I decided to make heart cookies. Gabi loved it! She had so much fun cutting out the cookies, and especially loved to eat them! She also wanted "leaves" spinach to eat while she was making the cookies. Who knew salad and cookies went together. :)









7 comments:

The Richardson's said...

What a good girl eating her veggies! Super cute...

Missy said...

She seriously ASKS for spinach???? Wow! Those cookies look good!

Krystal said...

shes so big now! and so pretty!

Kimmie said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! She is adorable!

*Lici* said...

WHERE ARE MY COOKIES!!!! grrrrr! looks like you guys had a jolly time!

Laurie said...

Oh my word, Gabi's getting so big! I love the shot of the table piled high with leaves. She's so great. As are you. Way to make cookies - and memories - with your girl. You're such a great mom!

Audrey said...

Your daughter snacks on spinach?!?! You must be doing something right.