Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grateful Sunday

Jack here: I am grateful for two beautiful ladies in my life!




8 comments:

DianaR said...

Annie you look so beautiful!

The Richardson's said...

Gabi is just precious and adorable and Annie- you look incredible!

You are so pretty and look great- baby boy is almost here!! How exciting!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness gracious, look at that pregnant belly! I LOVE IT! And Gabi's getting so grown up! I'm so excited for your family, not too much longer and your little guy will be here! :-)

Amelia Poll said...

Annie, you look absolutely stunning!! And Gabi is just so adorable.

We miss you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of the little man when he arrives.

***LIZ*** said...

Jack is a lucky man to have 2 such amazing ladies in his life. Annie, LOVE that belly!!

*Lici* said...

bahaha oh how precious!!!! ;)

Missy said...

two lovely ladies! You make pregnancy look good!

*Lici* said...

loving the new family pics!!!! adorable!!!! oh little baby gonna pop soon!!!!