I heard some commotion in the powder room the other day and went to investigate. Gabi had mentioned she wanted her nails painted but was busy with Ezra and told her I would help her paint her nails later.
Later apparently was not the right answer....
I didn't get a picture of her nails but she did a pretty good job for a 3 year old! LOL
I cleaned her up and the floor, sink and the toilet and then painted her nails properly. :)
Oh my goodness...it is funny to look at pictures, but I have so little patience for those kind of things. Mark will have to be on super clean up patrol!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...it is funny to look at pictures, but I have so little patience for those kind of things. Mark will have to be on super clean up patrol!!
Nabi!!! haha why do you call it a powder room??
Post a Comment