Yes you read that right...our laptop has now died! I can't believe it! So until we can scrounge up some $$ for a computer there will be no posts or updates....I know you are all crying your eyes out... but seriously if anyone has a working computer they have just kicking around could we borrow it, pretty please! :) With a cherry on top!
Until we meet again! You stay classy internet users...
2 comments:
I wondered where you were. I love your new background and hopefully a new computer will show up soon. Derek said that a couple of years ago PCBB updated their computers and sold the old ones for $40 a piece. Can you believe that? I wish they were updating again!
Sorry to hear about your computer, I am sure that ours will follow suit here sometime soon, my laptop officially died a month or so ago, or I would have offered it for your use. BTW the socks are just a design on the tights to make it look like she is wearing little mary janes, I got them from the children's place 2-3 years ago.
Post a Comment