Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions

If you are wondering why I haven't posted about resolutions it's because I don't believe in them. I am all for changing and bettering yourself but I prefer to call them lifestyle changes. I know if I just call them resolutions that's all they will be, resolutions to change not really any action behind them.

That being said, I don't really have any lifestyle changes, or perhaps I am unwilling to voice them because I am afraid I will fail. I think I used up all my good luck or gumption when I was born or else I wouldn't be here. But having tried and failed so many times, you can only get yourself up and start all over again so many times....but I keep trying.

I have decided Gabi's resolutions will be to stop throwing tantrums. Yes she is so mature for her age, not even two and throwing full fledged tantrums. I ignore her and she stops soon after but that doesn't stop her from throwing another soon after. We are attempting to catch video of them. :)

One of my favorite things Gabi does is what we call the "look". Some also know it as the stink eye. I figure she must have gotten this from me...either way we think it is hilarious!

She loves to go bye bye and so we will try to get out and go bye bye more often!

No comments: