Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yeah the rumors are true...

If you haven't heard already we bought a house. Hooray! Kind of...It is a fixer upper and we are trying to fix it up in time to move in at the end of Feb. So far the going is s-l-o-w. Did I mention that a turtle and a snail have lapped us? LOL My job, since I can't do much work on it( because of Gabi) is to try to keep everyone, especially Jack, sane. Wish us luck! I would post pics but I want you all to get the full ooh ahh effect so I will post some right as we move in and then some more as I decorate later. :)

5 comments:

Steve and Steph said...

I'm sad you guys are moving. We'll miss you, but I am excited you guys have a house near your family and not too far away. We should go to the park sometime soon!

Amelia Poll said...

Where are you moving? Congrats. That's very exciting!

Kimmie said...

Congratulations on getting a house! That is MEGA exciting! We will miss you in the ward though, but I am way happy for you guys! (:

Missy said...

Congrats on buying a house! We will miss seeing you guys at church. Fixer uppers can be fun. I'm sure it will look great once you are finished:) Can't wait to see some picts!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting--a house! I told Josh, and he said that sounded just like Jack to buy a fixer-upper. Good luck getting it ready. Can't wait to see pictures.

Also, we loved your Christmas card. Gabi is so beautiful. She's getting so big!